The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Flu Shots


Friends,
if you do not want to take the flu shot, below is a sample letter you can use to object to the flu shot or other deadly vaccines.

To whom it may concern,

I am asking for a religious exemption from the seasonal flu vaccine. Reluctantly, I have taken this vaccine for the last two years because I felt threatened that I would lose my job since the XXXXXX Hospital made it mandatory in 2010.

In 2010, I ran a low grade fever post flu shot and felt ill on and off for a couple of months. I am a healthy person, so this was abnormal for me. In 2011, after the flu shot I became sick a few hours later after taking the vaccine and it lasted 6 weeks. I actually called in sick to work the week following the flu shot. I saw a doctor and reported my sickness to Disability Management so they could document my systemic reaction and report it to the CDC. I also requested a copy of the flu shot inserts and the box the vaccine came in. I went to emphasize I was healthy prior to taking the flu shot.
During this time when I was ill, I spent countless hours researching the ingredients in the flu shots and realized the toxins that were being injected into my body do not match my religious convictions. I also kept a journal of my illness and its symptoms. Over six weeks, I was on two rounds of antibiotics which did not work and I ended up going to an herbalist/naturopath. I began to feel better by detoxing and taking herbal supplements.
I am also friends with several physicians, dentists, and neuropaths who do not take the vaccines and do not recommend the flu shots for their patients.
The Lord is my Great Physician. As a Christian, I consider life a gift from God and the human body a marvelous work of divine creation to be revered as a temple of God. (1 Corinthians 3:16,17; 6:19,20). If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy them. The temple of God is holy. Therefore, glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God’s. And the Bible also teaches that when man’s law contradicts God’s law, His people must obey God over man (Acts 5:29)
God gives us foods and herbs from the earth that keeps our immune systems functioning properly. Scripture warns us not to defile our body and we must keep the body holy and clean (1 Corinthians 7:1)
There is no scriptural support for the injecting of poisons or any virus into the bloodstream to cure or prevent disease. All vaccines are made in violation of God’s word.
Vaccines are made with toxic chemicals that are injected into the bloodstream by vaccination. All vaccines are made with foreign proteins (viruses & bacteria) and some vaccines are made with genetically engineered viral and bacterial materials.
Four of the components of the flu shot are in direct opposition of my religious beliefs namely: 1. Formaldehyde, a carcinogen causing agent; 2. Triton X-100 is a chemical used in cleaning agents or detergents. 3. Sodium phosphate causes kidney damage. 4. Chicken embryo’s go against God’s warning not to mix blood of a man with the blood of animals.
Also, many vaccines are produced in animal tissue and the flu shot is created with the pus, stool of animals and/or humans. Some vaccines are made from “unclean” animals, the blood of diseased animals and are not sterile. (Luke 13:1-5; Leviticus 19:19)
The Sanofi Pasteur Inc. website listed these warnings and precautions.
5:1 Guillian-Barre Syndrome
5:2 Preventing and Managine Allergic Reactions
5:3 Altered Immunocompetence
5:4 Limitations of Vaccine Effectiveness
20% of the subjects had a systemic adverse event present beyond day 3 vaccinations and the site listed various kinds of systemic reactions.
Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, and Impairment of Fertility: Fluzone Intradermal has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility.
Dr. Mercola’s article on “Why Vaccines Can Be So Dangerous” also confirms my religious beliefs. An excerpt from this article is as follows: “The presumed intent of vaccination is to help you build immunity to potentially harmful organisms that cause illness and disease. However, your body’s immune system is already designed to do this in response to organisms that invade your body naturally. Most disease-causing organisms enter your body through the mucous membranes of your nose, mouth, pulmonary system, or your digestive tract-NOT though an injection. These mucous membranes have their own immune system, called the IgA immune system. It is a different system. It is a different system from the one activated when a vaccine is injected in your body. Your IgA immune system is your body’s first line of defense. Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body’s immune system.
However, when a virus is injected into your body in a vaccine, and especially when combined with an immune adjuvant, your IgA immune system is bypassed and your body’s immune system kicks into high gear in response to vaccination. Adjuvants can trigger unwanted immune response, as they cause your immune system to overreact to the introduction of the organism you’re being vaccinated against. Make no mistake about it, injecting organisms into your body to provoke immunity is contrary to nature and vaccination carries enormous potential to do serious damage to your health.”
My own moral, philosophical, spiritual and religious convictions prohibit me to against God’s word by taking a flu vaccine this year and every year thereafter.
Sincerely,
XXXXXX

No comments: