The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Brown is the New Green WR15-224

My nephew sent the following signs and letter to me from drought stricken California. I loved it and I thought you would to.


Dear friends,

I just have to share with you some signs from California, they are probably elsewhere also. 



I went to pay my power bill yesterday & here is this sign in the front yard: “Brown is the New Green”, I started thinking, what exactly does that mean?  We are only allowed to water twice a week. so my front yard is nothing but brown grass, oops I mean green, My back yard is mostly dirt, with patches of brown grass, oops I mean green.  It is so hard to change your thinking, I have spent 65 years being indoctrinated with the fact that brown is brown & green is green. Now I have to put all that aside & relearn that Brown is Green. So remember if your kids are coloring & there is grass in the picture they have to color it brown & not green, it should not be hard to teach a young child who has not been indoctrinated in his colors yet.

This government would drive me to insanity, but I already suffer from insanity & I enjoy every minute of it.


gary

No comments: