The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

7+7+1+6=7,7,7 God's Rainbow and The End Of America and "End Times" Events



I received this from my good friend Truhunter;  he went outside early this morning, and this is what I saw in the sky, looking south from my home town in Southeast  Ohio.  This was a full arc, horizon to horizon vivid rainbow, and it lasted only a few minutes.  It was already beginning to fade by the time I got my camera.   Don't think I've ever seen anything like this in the barely lit morning before.

An early morning vivid full rainbow...I don't remember EVER seeing such a thing.

At the risk of seeming what some folks might call "hyper-religious" ...  it occurred to me: this seems like it could be a sign, a"God Thing."
Then I realized what day of the year it is:   7 - 7   (god's number) that is, July 7, 2016. (7+7+1+6=7 or 7,7,7)  Is that a coincidence?  Or does it have meaning?
So, I got out my bible and looked up the seventh book, seventh chapter, verse 16;  {Judges 7:16} it refers to God's army carrying fiery lights....  Hummmm...

They were going against the forces of evil holding Jericho.    Has the time come for us to rise up likewise?



Some strange events from around the world the past week something very strange is going on in these "end times" shocking events sent by the Jason A video channel. Click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxKXcYJuiLM




No comments: