The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

ISIS and Drug Gang Allies Shootout It Out With The Mexican Govt.

Image result for map of the border at Laredo, Texas

Patriots,

Judicial Watch reported a deadly shootout occurred at the construction site of the new American Consulate this week in Nuevo Laredo Tamaulipas where Islamic terrorists and drug cartels planned to launch attacks against the U.S. during the period surrounding Trump's inauguration. This occurred just across the border from Laredo, Texas. It is proof the drug cartels have aligned with ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbNsnCgF2YE&t=151s

Reader comment: I hear from a Mexican oil and gas official on a weekly basis as he provides very lucid commentary related to many of my stories.
On January 10th, “Oscar” wrote to me with the following information which is now highly relevant based upon what I am learning.
Dear Mr. Hodges of Common Sense News,
…. like many Mexican families, I have relatives in the drug cartels. Many of the people in the cartels have nothing to do with the drugs. Some are used for violence against uncooperative officials. Some are used to become police officers and join the military and they are paid for information. 
I have learned from two of my relatives that several of the cartel members are headed north to the American border for “revenge” and the streets will be bloody. I have heard this talk before and it is just silly bragging. I think this is different this time. 
One of my cartel relatives told my uncle that “We are going to do what you cannot do” when referencing “going north”. The same relative told me that the failure of my company to keep the gas flowing is going to get a lot of people killed. 
America is going to get blamed from my people for the problems here and the desire to kill as many Americans as possible is being openly discussed. I hear people say that your people cannot drive their cars if they are dead. I have never seen so much hate your country. 
I read your articles on most days and I think that violence at the border could be used to affect your inauguration. I know you worry about that.
Some of the cartel members also live a double life in the Mexican military and in police departments. If these people go north there could be big trouble 
My country needs a good America for Mexico to survive. Our economy is totally dependent on your economy. What I fear is going to happen is very bad for both countries. If violence happens gas will stop flowing and I will lose my job. Many more people will join the cartels. There will be great violence. 
What you have said about my country pivoting towards China in this energy crisis is true. I did not think that was true but I am seeing it happen now. We are seeing more Chinese visiting our field and plant operations. 
Our government  leaders seem to be very quiet during this time and I am not the only one to notice this. It makes me wonder what they know. I already know too much please keep my name and where I live secret. 

No comments: