The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pizzagate Update

Image result for pegasus museum, Washington D.C.

Note: I would like to preface this article by saying that I, nor the agency publishing this article, are in any way implying that anyone included or any entity mentioned within this article are either guilty or innocent of any crime. Furthermore, the information contained herein does not imply anything. As a journalist exercising my First Amendment Rights, under the freedom of the press, I am merely reporting on information obtained from the public domain and what one Youtuber has claimed in a few recent videos posted on the Internet. 
David Seaman video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLvSkRjMNxo

Below, is the kill room video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SGk0CTI46I

The Ryan O'Neal video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUly5qbK25k



(INTELLIHUB) — Pizzagate investigator and Youtuber Ryan O’Neal posted several shocking videos over the past week wherein he claims that he has discovered what he calls the “Pegasus kill room” before he and his family were allegedly threatened a day later by Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis, the man in which the alleged ‘Pizzagate conspiracy’ surrounds.
“We are ninety-nine percent sure where it is,” Ryan O’Neal stated in a recent video which has been re-uploaded and mirrored on several other channels after James Alefantis allegedly “threatened” O’Neal over the phone in an alleged series of text messages and voice calls, also allegedly telling O’Neal to remove the original “Pegasus video.”
In the video, O’Neal identifies a room, “the kill room,” which has a specific wall and brick pattern tracing back to an original post on the “jimmycomet” Instagram page, which has now been made private by James Alefantis. The exact room and brick wall match up perfectly to an image found on a “website called margotwork.com,” according to O’Neal.
O’Neal also claims that the man who is featured in the picture, holding a blowtorch, allegedly “Joe Wills,” is “one of the guys who helped design Comet Ping Pong” and also states that the building in question, containing the “kill room” is actually the “Pegasus Museum,” located at 3518 11th St. R NW. The museum is “completely surrounded by other buildings” and even a “playground,” O’Neal says in the video.
O’Neal goes on to talk about a new roof design that Alefantis contacted Joe Wills about via Instagram in which Alefantis asks Wills about his “thoughts” on the design. The design looks more like a watchtower of some sort and will be constructed from metal.
In the video O’Neal attempts to connect the dots and proves that James Aleefantis (efantis means child) is, in fact, the C.E.O. of Castellum Achilles LLC, a company registered in the District of Columbia. This connection also demonstrates that Alefantis is not just a simple ‘pizza shop owner’ as he has claimed in the mainstream media on at least one occasion. Moreover, it is also important to point out that the definition of “castellum,” according to Wikipedia, is: “A castellum in ancient Latin is usually either: a small Roman fortlet or tower, a diminutive of castrum, often used as a watchtower or signal station e.g. on Hadrian’s Wall,” which is an interesting caveat with a cherry on top, if I may add.
The building itself and the property in which the Pegasus Museum is situated on are located in the “Columbia Heights” neighborhood. Assessed at a value $325,560, the museum is owned by Castellum Achilles LLC.
According to public records, the museum has previously had building permits issued for construction which seem to match up closely to a timeframe semi-consistent with photos that Alefantis himself posted on Instagram that show open trenches in what is believed by O’Neal to be the “Pegasus kill room.”
Additionally, the open trenches, which can be seen in several photos, appear to be for some type of future plumbing installation, possibly floor drains, as allegedly confirmed by Alefantis himself via text message to O’Neal.
O’Neal also found that a google listing, crafted for Pegasus and ‘added to the Internet by Alefantis,’ was in fact deleted and removed “around mid-December” along with a Google marker when savy Pizzagate researchers started posting the information online.
Questioning all of this O’Neal said in his video:
“So he [Alefantis] reviewed the Pegasus. He added the Pegasus. He owns Pegasus. He’s very heavily involved in Pegasus, but you don’t hear much about it.”
Strangely, it has also been discovered that within a close proximity of the Pegasus Museum several ominous markings, graffiti taggings, can be found. One of the tags, spray painted on a concrete wall, clearly says “kids” and has an arrow pointing downward.
All of this information can be found in the following “mirrored” video, originally produced and narrated by Ryan O’Neal.
But unfortunately, according to O’Neal, after releasing his original “Pegasus Museum video,” his life and the lives of close family members were threatened by James Alefantis himself.
O’Neal, who also appears to have filed a police report with the Galveston Police Department, has now come forth with a follow-up video after removing his first video allegedly per the request of Alefantis himself.
A nervous looking O’Neal stated in the follow-up video:
“A few days ago I contacted James Alefantis via Facebook Messenger and I asked him if I could do a user submitted interview with him, based on user submitted questions. So I was going to go to Voat and ask you guys for questions you would like Alefantis to answer. He told me there was like a zero percent chance this would happen, but I figured I would ask. He also asked for like my YouTube channel and all this stuff, which I gave him because I wanted him to feel comfortable and agree to the interview.”
O’Neal said within two hours of him uploading the original “Pegasus video” Alefantis contacted him again “via Facebook Messenger” and allegedly chatted with O’Neail briefly.
O’Neal alleges that after he uploaded the “Pegasus video” Alefantis came back via messenger and responded, “Ok man, you win.”
The rest of the alleged dialogue screen-captured by O’Neal via Facebook messenger around “12:45” appears in the video and reads as follows:
O’Neal: Interview?
Alefantis: What’s your voat name?
O’Neal: What do you need that for?
Alefantis: How do I know you have any cred?
O’Neal: IsThisGameOfThrones.
Alefantis: But your YouTube is diff.
O’Neal: Yes. User submitted interview?
Alefantis: Who is hopingtohelp. Looks like a shill to me.
O’Neal: Not sure. Why do you say that?
Alefantis: I know Ryan. I think he wanted me to tell you.
O’Neal: lol gotcha
Alefantis: Is he your son?
O’Neal: No. ?
Alefantis: Oh do you know his mom?
O’Neal: I’m confused.
O’Neal said in the video that he “didn’t want to spook him” and that he just wanted Alefantis to “keep talking” so he played along.
Alefantis: Ryan Alexander O’Neil.
O’Neal: Spelled it wrong.
Alefantis: Ah O’Neal. Sorry I see that.
O’Neal: So what’s up man.
Alefantis: He’s in trouble.
O’Neal: Who?
Alefantis: YOU.
O’Neal: What for?
O’Neal stated on the video at this point Alefantis allegedly was “being weird and aggressive.”
Alefantis: Call me and I will tell yoi [you].
O’Neal: What’s the phone number?
Alefantis: 202-2**-***7. Call me now. You have ten seconds. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Last chance.
O’Neal stated in the video:
“I was really scared to call this guy. He already has my Facebook. He knows where I live. Now he’s going to have my phone number. So I’m really scared.”
“So he sends me his phone number and says call me now. You have ten seconds and he starts this countdown. In my head, I’m like should I get some recording software for my phone. I didn’t know what to do. And of course, he did this [countdown] which made me go ahead and call. So he said last chance and at this point I went ahead and called.”
“So guys, at this point I am nervous as can be, but I went ahead and called him.,” O’Neal said, who allegedly “had a buddy next” to him listening in on the conversation.
O’Neal alleges that Alefantis immediately “started yelling” and “went into” him right away.
“But he basically said he was going to kill me, […] kill my mom, kill my girlfriend and kill my son, he’s going to sue me, he’s going to send me to prison, […] all these things. The call lasted about three minutes.”
O’Neal said that he “didn’t know what to do” and was somewhat apologetic to Alefantis during the short conversation.
“Basically the dude just went off on me and he told me I had to delete my video or I would die and my mom would die, my girlfriend would die, my son would die. And then he would sue me. My dead body,” O’Neal said. “Super scared” at the time, O’Neal told Alefantis that he would indeed delete the video because it simply was not worth risking anything happening to him or his family.
“When we left the phone call I told him that I was going to delete the video.”
O’Neal then said that shortly after Alefantis started to “text” his cellphone.
The screen-captured chat went as follows:
Alefantis: Just the Pegasus video. Figure out how to do it — no waves.
O’Neal: I am a super reasonable guy. You don’t have to scare me like that.
Alefantis: You can keep your kill room shit about the rest of it. Fix this and we are reasonable.
[Alefantis then sent a picture of O’Neal and his mom].
Alefantis: Thanks. Feel ok?
O’Neal: Not really. Just threatened to kill everybody.
Alefantis: No need for all of that.
O’Neal: Deleted the video.
Alefantis: Good. Blame YouTube.
O’Neal: Delete the thread on Voat too?
Alefantis: They are taking things down. I think be more creative. Say you think it’s nothing or something — it’s your culture. CAlm down and think about it first.
O’Neal: Ok.
Alefantis: Let’s look and discuss. This might be ok. Thank you. Let me know when you have calmed a bit.
O’Neal: Give me a week.
Alefantis: Ha. Welcome to my world. Call me quick I’ll be nice this time. I appreciate you taking down.
O’Neal: I’m riding around with somebody. Gimme a minute.
[Alefantis then sent a picture of O’Neal and his girlfried].
Alefantis: Cute
O’Neal: Is that you being nice?
Alefantis: Not yet. So call quick then I can go to bed with less worries.
O’Neal: Mods deleted posts on Voat. 5 minutes.
Alefantis: Ok. What’s mods?
O’Neal: Moderators.
Alefantis: Humm draws attention?
O’Neal: They deleted because my content was removed I guess. Reason: 1 2 3.
Alefantis: Humm. Looks there.
O’Neal: Says deleted. “It looks like you are trying to make money off this.” Link doesn’t work.
Alefantis: That’s on Voat. ?.
O’Neal: About to call.
[At this point O’Neal called Alefantis back and said that “he was nicer” but still assured him he “would die” if he did not pull the video down].
Alefantis: Ok. One more thing this “happened to me.” YOU — created this. You can uncreate.
O’Neal: It’s an interesting subject. Just doing research on a hobby basically. I would never want myself or family to have any harm done because of this.
Alefantis: Meaning — you created it for yourself — you can uncreate. Yeh well it’s good you didn’t end up like Welch — in jail for 35 years. Or everyone who ‘s getting sued. You can find a much more profitable and beneficial hobby.
O’Neal: I mean nothing I did was wrong but wrong or not it’s just not worth it.
Alefantis: Actually lots of what you did is illegal. And punishable. But it’s expensive to sue. So people don’t do it. I can explain it to you someday. There would also be criminal — state charges on some of it. But you would need someone smart enough and connected who wanted to make sure it was enforced. And so far you don’t have that.
O’Neal: Took down the video. You win by a landslide.
Alefantis: So go to sleep. Thank you for that. It’s appreciated. And by the way this story is a pack of lies.
O’Neal: What is it then? Pure garbage?
Alefantis: Yup. I mean that wall is the same wall.
O’Neal: Oh I confirmed that lol.
Alefantis: But what the hell does that mean. And our families deserve to be safe.
O’Neal: No doubt. What y’all building in the room? Why the trenches?
Alefantis: You are too much man. On the edge of total destruction — still curious?
O’Neal: I’m curious for myself. No worries.
Alefantis: FBI liked your videos. So there is something. And. PLUMBING. Have you ever run plumbing?
O’Neal: lol.
Alefantis: To build a room it’s not trenches. Any basic construction moron would see the differ next.
O’Neal: So the kill room stuff was just a joke?
Alefantis: Difference
O’Neal: IDK about that stuff.
Alefantis: Ugh.
O’Neal: Sorry sorry I’ll stop.
Alefantis: You don’t know what. It’s a freaky room.
O’Neal: Construction.
Alefantis: that’s why people put shit on Instagram.
[Alefantis then texted a photo of an old job in which O’Neal worked on]
Alefantis: You never moved pipes I guess. You are a decorator.
O’Neal: I designed a few bars. You like? You’re quite the designer.
Alefantis: One more thing. If one of these assholes gets near my mom or her house that’s it for you. That’s bethesda fellows is driving over tomororen. I’m sure nothing will happen but if it does.
O’Neal: They’ve been talking about Pegasus for awhile.
Alefantis: Everything they say about me is true. Except I don’t like kids. At all. You should soon take all your shit down. Busted for profiteering.
O’Neal: Will do.
Alefantis: Night.
O’Neal: Goodnight. Take it down now or later?
Alefantis: It’s your culture.
O’Neal: heard.
Alefantis: Maybe all. Prob best. Disappear. Profiteer gone. I’m going to protect my family now. Now or soon.
O’Neal: Will do.
Alefantis: And I don’t really want to hear about you again from anyone. Night Ryan.
O’Neal: I’m telling you I’m done. Way too real.
Alefantis: Cute gf.
O’Neal: Thanks man.
Alefantis: Lucky boy. Keep your Voat profile though. Xo.

[Alifantis then sent a few emoticons: Two ping pong paddles, kissy lips, painted nails, and some money].

Now concerning Pegasus Museum, according to Pizzagate researcher, David Seaman’s “source,” people interviewed in the area have not noticed much human activity, “people coming and going,” at the so-called Pegasus Museum after a spurt of “major construction” which took place a “few months ago.”
Locals in the vicinity who were interviewed say that as passersby they “asked at different times when they were walking down the alley what type of construction they were doing [at the building] and they said that they never got a straight answer, it was like they did not want to talk about it,” a source told Seaman.
Additionally, according to the source, people in the area had no idea that the building housed a museum and oddly said that they have never heard of it before.
“Isn’t that unusual,” Seaman asked in a video published to YouTube on Jan. 12.
“Shouldn’t a museum have set business hours and lines of people out front and a box-office for tickets and all of that?”
“Why is it that the people that live there have never heard of this property referred to as a museum before?”
The Pegasus Museum came under fire after a Jan. 8 Intellihub article exposed Comet Ping Pong and Pizza owner James Alefantis’ ties to the building which has been dubbed by people online as the ‘Pegasus kill room.’

Shepard Ambellas is an opinion journalist and the founder and editor-in-chief of Intellihub News & Politics (Intellihub.com). Shepard is also known for producing Shade: The Motion Picture (2013) and appearing on Travel Channel’s America Declassified (2013). Read more from Shep’s World. Get the Podcast. Follow Shep on Facebook and Twitter.


pegasus



No comments: