The Watchman On The Wall

The Watchman On The Wall
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Verse 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Hurricane Harvey Proves It Pays To Drive With Yeshua! ¡El huracán Harvey demuestra que paga para conducir con Yeshua!

Image result for Psalm 91

Friends, watch the very interesting video below, this man and his family drove with Yeshua to escape death and destruction in Houston. 

Personally, I drive quite a bit and I always keep my Bible and the Psalm 91 verses in the car. My wife and I have avoided several accidents because we pray Psalm 91. Some of my friends and passengers have told me they do not worry when they ride with me because they know I drive with Yeshua and His warrior angels. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKzQnrpU-MM

No comments: